Visites

vendredi 7 janvier 2011

Essaie Anglais

Alors voila mon essaie en Anglais. J'ai mis environ une heure pour ecrire ce truc, et j'vais dire, j'suis assez fiere de moi !

  Four months ago I came to this country. Honestly, I was scared. I didn’t understand people here, and it’s so weird to change your life in just few days. Indeed, one day I was Agathe Lee in Paris, and one day later I was Kitty lee from Harrodsburg. I thought I was strong, I could endure all proofs. But when you realize you can’t communicate, you feel a sense of loneliness. I thought I won’t miss my family. Maybe just a little my friends. But it’s wrong. Leave like I did it’s very hard. You think because you are a teenager, you can’t survive alone. It’s wrong again. This travel made me realized I need people close to me. I’ll need my family, anytime in my life. Here, I am afraid somebody of my friends or my family passes away, before I can say goodbye. I learn a lot of things. I learned religion.The strength to believe in something. You are never alone. I guess it’s the most important what I learned here, and thanks Wayne. American people, or Harrodsburg people, were so nice with me. More particularly my host family. I know them like my own family. They greeted me like their own daughter. And I hope you can understand the importance of this gesture. Because to feel alone in has thousands of miles from your house, I would not wish on anyone. You just want to cry every time, specially the night, alone in your room, in your bed. It’s horrible. But because of the Spivey’s family, I don’t feel that often. They make me happy. My friends here are sweet with me too. Sarah, Emili and Emily, Sidney, Caitlin, Adiel, they are awesome. I am a “part of the group” now. And when I am sad, they are always here for me. And it’s the best.

  I learned the English very well too. I remember when I went down the escalators to the airport, and my host family tried to talk with me, I said: “Sorry, I don’t understand”, and they said: “its ok it’s ok”. I don’t know who was the terrifying between them and me. But now, thanks the school and my smart brain (I learned to be sarcastic too, haha), I can speak pretty well for can survive alone in this country, and write my English test like now. I don’t realize I can speak English. For me, I am still the little French girl who says “what” every time when somebody asks me something. It’s pretty fun. So when people say: “Oh kitty your English is doing well”, I am surprised, and usually I say: “What?” again.

   I am afraid to leave Harrodsburg in five months. I know, I’ll see my family and my friends from France… But I’ll miss so much my life here. I love so much my host dad, my host mom, my hosts sister and brother… I’ll miss my friends, my favorites stores ( actually it’s Abercrombie & Fitch, and we haven’t that store in France ). I will miss D&Q, LEE’S, fortunately we have Subway and KFC. I guess I will cry a lot in the plane. I really can’t imagine leave Cyndi and Wayne. It’s impossible for me. But I will. I suppose I have to enjoy the rest of time here. But I have always on my mind the idea what I will leave, and it makes my life sad.
But I keep my smile, and I try to live day to day, and enjoy my American life.

Aucun commentaire: